They offer a variety of blood tests to determine health condition. the tests are reliable and affordable, and they are analysed at accredited lab. Blood Test London offer highly experienced General Medical Council (GMC) registered doctors that can give medical advice and discuss a treatment plan that is consulting either in there clinics or they give in-home visits.
Blood Tests are used to provide detailed information about general state of health, to check if there is an infection, how well some of organs are, the functioning of the liver and kidneys and the detection of some genetic diseases.
Blood Test London offers two special packages:
- Premium Blood Profile contains blood tests for Calcium, D-Dimer, Full Blood Count, Iron, Ferritin, Vitamin D, and many more.
- Essential Blood Profile contains blood tests for Liver Function, Lipid Profile, Urea and Electrolytes, and many others!
- Individual tests and test packages from Calcium to Lipid Profile. For more information about the individual test, test packaging and their pricing, you should check our page details here.
Biomarker tests are used to provide fast information about your state of health. They work by giving a required sample (our tests only require blood samples) and you should receive your results immediately.
Blood Test London clinic offers 6 special packages such as:
- Cardiac Health package, which contains a CTNL blood test, NT-PROBNP test, and a D Dimer test.
- Thyroid test package contains tests for Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), Triiodothyronine (T3), and Thyroxine (T4).
- Fertility pack, that contains tests for Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and Anti-Müllerian Hormone.
- Inflammation pack contains tests for High sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), Procalcitonin (PCT), and Serum amyloid alpha (SAA).
- Men’s health pack, that contains tests for D-Dimer, N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP), High sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), Serum amyloid alpha (SAA), Cystatin C (CysC), and Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c),.
- Women’s health package includes tests for Serum amyloid alpha (SAA), Cystatin C (CysC), Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c), Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), Triiodothyronine (T3), Thyroxine (T4), for Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Anti-Müllerian Hormone, and Human chorionic gonadotropin beta (β-hCG).
They also offer individual biomarker tests and test packages from D-Dimer to Ferritin. For other information about offers, check page details here.
Future Medicine stated that “An ideal biomarker should be amenable to easy, reproducible, cost-effective testing, in easily accessible body fluids, such as serum or urine, and should persist (half-life). Another key point is that a biomarker test must be ethically acceptable."
Home Visits and their benefit
Physical and mental health is number one priority. That being said, at-home testing services offer a more convenient, comfortable and discreet way to use services. For more information, check the Home Visits page.
What is a Doctor Consultation good for?
Blood Test London clinic offers the possibility of online or in-person consultation or in-house GMC registered doctor visits. For more information, check the Doctor Consultation page on clinic’s website.