God-seeking women worldwide are invited to participate in the Best You 2022 Virtual Women's Summit on Thursday, July 14. This God-centric summit is 100% online, free and open to the public. You'll enjoy sessions on Spiritual Growth, Self-Care, Bold Living, Leadership and Expanding Your Reach featuring 12 speakers and offering over $1500 in free swag gifts for attendees.
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - July 6, 2022 - PRLog -- As part of an ongoing initiative to provide free training to women worldwide in the categories of spiritual growth, self-care, leadership, and more, Missions Ministry Mentor, Marnie Swedberg is hosting the Best You 2022 Virtual Women's Summer Summit on Thursday, July 14.
This online event features YouTube-based keynotes and workshop sessions designed to develop faith, train practical strategies and equip women to live their best lives in 2022 and beyond.
"Mentoring women for 20 years led up to these amazing online programs," said Summit Director, Marnie Swedberg. "Being able to host them live, on YouTube, and 100% free for attendees, is like a dream come true."
Swedberg will kick off the summit with a "7-Day Praise Challenge" at 11 AM ET on Thursday, July 14.
Attendees are next invited to select from simultaneous sessions all afternoon, at no cost, including:
- Supersize Your Hope with Maribeth Ditmars of Sarasota, FL
- Self-Care Secrets with Shayla Hilton of Jamestown, NC
- Overcoming Giants with Tammy Kennington of Colorado Springs, CO
- Master Money Mindset with Laney Houser of Bend, OR
- Marketing Not Mania with Hannah Conway of Clarksville, TN
- Break Free of Anxiety with Chikeitha Owens of Dallas, TX
- Declutter Your Soul with Carla Gasser of Hudson, OH
- I Dare You To Jump with Georgina Verzal of Tustin, CA
- Prep for Discomfort Zones with Nancy E. Head of Altoona, PA
- Why God Allows Suffering with Darci Steiner of Parker, CO
- Reframe Your Thoughts with Sara Im of Largo, FL
- Step Out of Your Doubt with Doris Swift of Edgewater, FL
This summit is open to the public with attendees hailing from around the world. Many international participants use the post-summit videos (also free) to host watch parties where interpreters translate the training for local women's ministry groups.
The Best You 2022 Virtual Women's Summit has had over 70 speakers and over 2000 attendees so far and the hosts are excited to invite you to join the Summer Summit, Thursday, July 14. After you request your free ticket, you'll receive a downloadable session schedule in PDF file format. Use it to explore your options, then click to attend the sessions of your choice.
Request your free ticket at http://www.BestYou2022.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - International Best You 2022 Virtual Women's Summit Scheduled for July 14 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog