The field of law ranks among the most competitive service-based professions. With over 443,500 law firms across the United States (2022), ranking among the top firms is a feat not many law firms achieve.
This quarter, The Law Firm of Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. is pleased to announce that it has been named “Best Law Firm 2022” by U.S. News and World Report in the field of personal injury and medical malpractice for the Washington, DC. Area. This is the third consecutive year the law firm has achieved this elite distinction
About U.S. News and World Report’s 2022 “Best Law Firm” Award
Each year U.S. News and World Report evaluates and ranks more than 15,000 of America’s law firms. According to the publication, in order to be eligible for consideration, each firm must have a minimum of one attorney who has been recognized in the current edition of ‘Best Lawyers’ in a ‘Best Law Firms’ ranked metropolitan area and practice area.
Other Considerations Include:
- Client and/or professional reference survey results
- Evaluation and/or feedback regarding key performance indicators
- Evaluation and/or feedback regarding business practices, cost-effectiveness, expertise, responsiveness, civility and more
2022 Marks the Firm’s Third Consecutive Year the firm has received the “Best Law Firm” Award in the Field of Personal Injury Law and Medical Malpractice Law
A considerable achievement itself, The Law Firm of Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. has stood out among the vast sea of competitors as one of the “Best Law Firms” in the Washington DC metropolitan region practicing in the field of personal injury and medical malpractice law, by ranking for three consecutive years
Recognized for its excellence in client services and achievements, the law firm remains committed to providing high-quality legal services, aggressive representation and unrelenting advocacy for its clients.
The firm and its partners would like to thank its clients past and present, who have placed their trust in the firm and its lawyers. They are humbled by the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of these clients and their families.
A Lengthy Track Record of Notable Achievements, Awards and Recognition
- Three Partners are Past Presidents of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC
- All active partners selected for inclusion in the Washington, DC Super Lawyers® listing each year since 2011. Only 5% of Washington, DC attorneys are selected for this list
- Three partners were recognized as Washington’s “Top Lawyers” by Washingtonian Magazine. One partner has received this honor every survey year since 1997; another partner has been recognized every year since 2004
- Two partners are the founders of the Brain Injury Association of the District of Columbia; one partner is the current President of this association.
- The Firm has been chosen as Preferred Lawyers by the Brain Injury Association of America.
- Two of partners are Board Certified as Civil Trial Attorneys by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Three partners have earned the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell®: an AV Preeminent® rating
- The firm is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Leaders Forum
- Over the past four decades, the firm’s team has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for its clients.
DC Metropolitan Personal Injury Lawyers
Among the most densely populated areas in the United States, the DC metropolitan community is home to millions of residents, and thousands of businesses. Similar to other highly populated areas, the DC metro is also notable for a steady stream of car accidents, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, traumatic brain injury, wrongful death, slip & falls, and more.
Since its inception, Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. has proudly represented personal injury victims. Its attorneys advocate for settlements or verdicts resulting in high compensation for injuries and damages sustained at the negligent hands of third parties.
About Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C.
Conveniently located at 1232 17th St NW, Washington, DC, the law firm of Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C. is dedicated to fighting for personal injury victims and their families. The firm serves clients from offices located in DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Those interested in a consultation are encouraged to reach out through its official website, chaikinandsherman.com or by calling 202-659-8600.
Company Name: Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata & Siegel, P.C.
Contact Person: Allan Siegel
Email: Send Email
Phone: (202) 301-6790
Address:1232 17th St NW
Country: United States