Linxdeep Information Technology INC, a provider of Unified Endpoint Management solutions for enterprises, has launched version 3.2 of its core product SafeUEM, which supports the installation of new Kiosk applications on Google play and provides a brand-new UI design promoting visibility of device operation and operating environment, while enhancing security and increasing stability.
SafeUEM V3.2 supports application of Kiosk mode in AE devices. The Kiosk platform enables partners to uniformly configure thousands of devices and provide quick deployments of customized desktop. The new updated AE Kiosk allows SafeUEM to meet more user’s need. In addition, the updated UI design enhances user experience by promoting visibility of overall status and operation of devices.
SafeUEM solves problems in five dimensions to enable customers to go faster, safer and more competitive with higher productivity and lower cost.
· Coverage: SafeUEM can be deployed to devices running on Android, iOS, MacOS, Linux, Chrome and Microsoft. We are compatible with devices from Honeywell, Samsung, Lenovo, Casio, Huawei, Zebra and even white labelled products.
· Cost-Performance: Our flexible SaaS and licensing model allows customers to choose the best option and our competitive pricing helps customers make decision quickly.
· Speed: Our multiple easy-to-use methods enables customers to enroll devices safely and quickly such as Android Zero-touch or QR Code/URL/IMEI/Serial Number based enrollments.
· Security: We take security as “Priority 1” to protect customers and allow customers to limit, authorize, black/white-list, delete files, apps and manage data in an encrypted and hidden folder. All can be managed remotely and safely through firewall.
· Scalability: We developed our backend using cutting edge IoT technology and Micro-services allowing for large volume deployment, up to 10 Million devices, as well as providing an analysis structure for true asset management capabilities.
To explore more features of SafeUEM v3.2 here
SafeUEM is a new generation of Unified Endpoint Management solution launched by Linxdeep Information Technology INC. It is a full lifecycle Endpoint Management solution that can manage endpoint devices through one platform. SafeUEM has grown to be the leading company in IOT/Unified Endpoint Management, and has served customers in over 20 countries with a myriad endpoint, including smartphones, laptops, rugged devices, POS, and digital signage. SafeUEM’s mission is to provide an easy-to-use endpoint management platform with enhanced Artificial Intelligence capacity to achieve success with partners.
For more information about SafeUEM, Please visit www.safeuem.com
SafeUEM on LinkedIn