Barely Xtensions Gives Time-Saving Tips for Sleeping Beauties
ATLANTA - Sept. 7, 2018 - PRLog -- Over 11 million women attend college in the United States1, according to the National Center for Education Statistics and overall, college students spend less than an hour grooming per day2. So, with a busy student lifestyle of work, class, homework and activities what are some ways to save time, but still look great for those dreaded 8 a.m. classes?
"Looking beautiful doesn't have to be time consuming and stressful. Having the right tools can make your life a lot easier," explains Jennifer Hutchens, beauty expert and Brand and Product Development Director with Barely Xtensions.
Barely Xtensions offers these beauty tips:
1. Let Your Tools Do the Work. Achieving the perfect waves can be a headache for some, especially in the morning when you are still half asleep. Thankfully there are tools like the amazing BeachWaver curling iron. It's an auto-rotating curling iron designed to do all the work, giving you effortless curls at the touch of a button! Simply lock in the tip of your strand, push a button and the iron will do the rest.
2. Brush Your Hair Straight. If sleek and smooth is your style, do it in half the time with a straightening hair brush like the InStyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush. It's designed to simultaneously straighten your hair as you brush it for smooth, straight styles in half the time! Simply take sections of hair and brush! It's that easy!
3. Save Your Style In Your Sleep. Good hair in the morning starts with a good pillowcase at night! The Slip Silk Pillowcase is made of pure silk and will take your beauty sleep to a whole new level. Ordinary pillowcases can cause hair to pull and tangle throughout the night, leading to bed head in the morning, while silk pillowcases help reduce friction leaving you with the style you went to bed with. In our best Beyoncé voice, "I woke up like this" becomes real life!
4. A Little Refresh Goes a Long Way. On days you don't feel like washing your hair use products to give your hair the ultimate refresh like you have. Use a dry shampoo like Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo near the root to absorb oils and Eva NYC Dry Conditioner to add shine and hydration to the middles and ends; and brush through from roots to the ends. The combination of both will leave your hair with refreshed style just like you washed it!
5. Add Extensions For Fun. If your hair needs an extra boost for the day, effortless beauty is our thing! Simply clip in Barely Xtensions for extra length, volume or even color. Our effortless 5-piece set takes 2 mins to clip in and can be a lifesaver on the days you need a little extra glam!
About Barely Xtensions:
Barely Xtensions offers the ultra-seamless difference in hair extensions featuring a revolutionary Micro-Thin Skin Weft technology providing the smoothest application on the market allowing the extensions to lay flat to the head for a virtually undetectable finish. Made of 100 percent premium quality Remy Human Hair Barely Xtensions is setting the standard of luxury hair extensions at an affordable price with the latest trend-setting colors and styles and are sold exclusively at Sally Beauty Supply stores throughout the United States and Canada.
For more information visit the website at http://www.barelyxtensions.com or connect with Barely Xtensions on Instagram/barelyxtensions (http://www.intsagram.com/barelyxtensions), Facebook/barelyxtensions (http://www.faceook.com/barelyxtensions), Twitter/barelyxtensions (http://www.twitter.com/barelyxtensions), and Pinterest/barelyxtensions (http://www.pinterest.com/barelyxtensions).
Public Relations Counsel
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Beauty Hacks For A New School Year | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog
Beauty Hacks For A New School Year
September 07, 2018 at 11:06 AM EDT