G2 Winter 2022 Grid Reports rank Groove #1 in customer satisfaction in five sales tech categories; Groove earns highest Enterprise Relationship Index scores in seven categories
Groove, the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce®, today announced that G2’s Winter 2022 Grid Report for Sales Engagement has ranked Groove #1 in customer satisfaction for 13 consecutive quarters. In total, Groove is the highest-rated platform in five sales tech categories: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Sales Intelligence, and Account Data Management. Groove also earned the highest Enterprise Relationship Index scores in seven categories and was named a leader in nine categories.
G2’s Winter 2022 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 64 different sales engagement platforms. Groove outranked its direct competition across all customer satisfaction rating categories.
- 94% would recommend Groove
- 97% find it easy to do business with Groove
- 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
- 93% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
- 93% say Groove is headed in the right direction
- 93% say Groove is easy to use
- 92% say Groove is easy to set up
HIGHEST ENTERPRISE RELATIONSHIP INDEX SCORES IN SEVEN CATEGORIES
Groove earned the highest Enterprise Relationship Index score across Sales Engagement and six other sales tech categories. G2’s Enterprise Relationship Index score evaluates companies based on ease of doing business with, quality of support, likelihood to recommend, and other relationship-based factors.
- Sales Engagement - The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Sales Intelligence - Groove’s advanced activity capture produces comprehensive revenue insights for more accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Sales Performance Management - Groove enables management and reps to collaborate on account lists and opportunities using real-time data from Salesforce.
- Email Tracking - Groove’s Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking - Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Online Appointment Scheduling - Groove goes beyond standard online scheduling functionality to also support the use of custom Salesforce fields.
- Account Data Management Software - Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
“Groove's reign as the highest-rated sales engagement platform on G2 has now lasted more than three years, which is a milestone achieved by just a small percentage of companies on G2,” said Tom Pringle, Vice President of Market Research for G2. “The extraordinary number of 5-star reviews says a lot about the relationships that Groove cultivates with its customers.”
“Being the highest-rated sales engagement platform on G2 for 13 straight quarters is a huge honor,” said Chris Rothstein, CEO of Groove. “Customer satisfaction is more than just making our customers happy – it’s about helping them achieve the outcomes they are striving to see.”
PRODUCT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED USERS
The following are just some of the things Groove’s customers are saying about its platform in verified reviews on G2:
“Groove’s integration with Salesforce is excellent. We replaced [competitor] with Groove because of all the syncing errors we experienced. No issues now.”
- Mark D, Sales & Marketing Operations, EverQuote
“The automation functions give me back more time in my day to do what matters most, selling. Groove makes sure all of my leads are getting the correct amount and right type of outreach.”
- John M., Enterprise Product Specialist, Wrike
“Groove unites all of my sales management needs in one tool: Email sequences, meeting scheduler, email opening visibilities, calls, prospects tracking... It's surreal.”
- Plinio F., Account Executive, Uber for Business
You can learn how Groove stacks up against its top competitors in the Winter 2022 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report.
Learn more about Groove’s ranking in the G2 Winter 2022 Grid Reports on its website.
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, millions of people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for the needs of relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and provides revenue leaders with key insights to know what’s driving their business. Because Groove is Salesforce native, it has the most advanced activity capture in the industry, ensuring that revenue teams can rely on accurate reporting and forecasting, lowered compliance risk, and streamlined administration. Whether it’s automating CRM data entry or empowering reps to generate pipeline and close more deals, Groove gives reps 20% of their week back to focus on high-value activities.
Over 70,000 people use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Groove has ranked #1 in customer satisfaction on G2 in five sales technology categories and has made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. for three years in a row. To learn more, visit https://groove.co.