Greek citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the America Greeks wishing to travel to the America are now part of the America Visa Waiver Program, which means they qualify for an America ESTA. This document entitles you to enter the America using the electronic travel authorization system. Because this process is done online, there is no need to go to an embassy to get a visa. Instead, you can apply online at home or your work. The ESTA allows Greek citizens to visit the America for tourism, business, transit, medical and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit.
WHAT'S THE REQUIREMENT FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK?
- Passport -- you need to have a valid passport when traveling abroad. For America ESTA, you need an electronic passport with an electronic chip that has biometric information.
- Email address -- your visa will be linked to your passport but you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the America. You will receive a copy through email in PDF format. Remember to print it out until you leave.
- Payment system -- You can use a credit/debit cards or a PayPal account.
Hungary belongs to a group of countries whose citizens are not generally considered a security threat to the America . The best thing about this America ESTA is that you can apply online. Yes, Hungary also requires travel documents, but a real paper visa from a America embassy is not required. Since Hungarian citizens qualify for the America Visa Waiver Program, they can obtain the ESTA easily and flexibly. Hungarian citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa Exemption for travel to the America. The ESTA allows Hungarian citizens to visit the America for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Hungary was accepted into the Visa Waiver Program in 2008.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HUNGARY CITIZENS?
- Passport using an electronic chip containing bio-metric info and no less than a 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport variety and Private Identification Number (PIN).
- A valid E-mail address to receive the ESTA
- You can use a Debit/Credit Card Paypal account to pay the ESTA fees.
Icelandic citizens can apply for an America ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the America. The ESTA allows Icelandic citizens to visit the America for tourism, business, transit, medical, and brief study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit.
Requirements of America Visa for Icelandic citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA America Visa.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA America Visa
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA America Visa in their inbox.
How long can Iceland citizen stay on America ESTA ?
The Icelandic citizen's departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Icelandic passport holders are required to obtain a America Electronic Travel Authorization ( America ESTA) even for a short duration of 1 day to 90 days.
Irish citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the America. The ESTA allows Irish citizens to visit the America for tourism, business, transit, medical and short study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Ireland is one of the countries accepted into the America Visa Waiver Program (VWP), which means that its citizens can apply for a travel authorization through the America Electronic System (ESTA) Automated Travel Authorization System. The America ESTA requirements for Irish citizens are simple and straightforward. The travel authorization obtained through ESTA is valid for 2 years or until the associated passport expires and is electronically linked to the applicant's passport.
Documents Required for America ESTA for Irish Citizens
- Details of a valid Irish passport
- A valid Email address
- You can use a Debit or Credit card to pay the America ESTA fee
- Home address and phone number
- Emergency contact phone and email
How Will I Receive Confirmation of my America ESTA from Ireland?
Once a America ESTA is approved, the holder will be notified within 24 hours via the email address provided in the application form. Irish citizens entering the America on an ESTA travel authorization are not required to submit a paper copy. However, it may be useful to print a copy of the ESTA if necessary; Airline employees sometimes ask to see a printout before allowing travelers to board the plane.
Do I Need a Visa for the US from Ireland?
Irish citizens wishing to live, work or study in the America must apply for an appropriate visa issued by a America embassy or consulate in their country of residence. Also, a traveler from Ireland wishing to stay in the America for more than 90 days for business, transit or tourism reasons must apply for a America visa in lieu of ESTA.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Minto Hulla Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +36 30 971 0225
Address:Budapest, Nagymezo u. 47, 1065